Environmental legislation includes government laws, rulings and ordinances, EU directives and directives or other relevant authorities that define and regulate all environmental protection measures and rules and environmental management of all types of waste generated by natural and legal persons.
- 448/2005 Government Decision on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- 856/2005 Government Decision on Waste Management Records and Approval of the List of Waste, including Dangerous Waste.
- 1223/2005 Order on the registration procedure for manufacturers, the reporting and recording of data on electrical and electronic equipment and waste electrical and electronic equipment.
- 986/2006 Order on the approval of the procedure for regulating and controlling shipments of waste on the territory of Romania.
- EC Directive 67/548 / EEC / 1997 on Classification, Labeling and Packaging of Dangerous Substances and Products.